Update: The Walnut Hill Rec Center was significantly damaged by the tornado event on October 20th. Until further notice, the league will be held at the Anita Martinez Rec Center.
Anita Martinez Rec Center
3212 N Winnetka Ave
Dallas, TX 75212
Location at Google Maps
Registration for Dallas Dodgeball’s Fall 2019 League starting October 3rd is closed!
Dallas Dodgeball offers dodgeball leagues throughout the year at the Walnut Hill Rec Center in North Dallas. The leagues offer a great way to play a fun sport, stay fit and meet other fun and active people in the area.
Our leagues are for adults ages 18 and over, though waivers are available for those under 18 who are deemed competitive at the adult level. Players of all skill levels compete in our leagues, from beginners to experts. For most leagues we will conduct a draft to ensure that teams are balanced and no one is left out. Our leagues use foam or “no sting” balls for safety.
Dodgeball is a non-traditional sport, and many of our players fit that mold. We have a fun, diverse and competitive “dodgeball family” that enjoys the sport of dodgeball and each other, and we’d love for you to be part of the group. If you have any questions feel free to contact the Commissioner of Dodgeball Tom Wakefield at 469-999-2118 or email@example.com.
Fall 2019 League!
- Seven weeks (October 3 – November 21)
- All games are played on Thursdays between 7-9PM
- Registration deadline September 26
- Players will be drafted at the draft party on September 26. (You do not need to be present to be drafted)
- Championship tournament on Week 7
- Ages 18 & up
- Open (no gender quotas)
- Ball type: WDBF 7-inch foam dodgeballs
- Dallas Dodgeball rules
- 2 matches per team each week
- 20+ minute matches
- Register at the front desk of the Walnut Hill Rec Center by April 11th (sorry, no online registration): $25 per player for the league (Each player must also have a Dallas Parks Recreation Card – $15 for Dallas residents, $25 for non-Dallas residents, $10 for Seniors 55+)
- Contact Tom Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
WALNUT HILL REC CENTER
10011 Midway Rd.
Dallas, TX 75229
Registration Deadline: September 26
Draft Party: September 26, 9PM-11PM, The HUB Sports Bar and Grill in Addison
Week 1: October 3
Week 2: October 10
Week 3: October 17
Week 4: October 24
Bye Week: October 31 (Halloween, no games on this date)
Week 5: November 7
Week 6: November 14
Week 7 Championship Tournament: November 21
Week 5 Schedule (Nov. 7, 2019)
Court 1 is closest to the entrance.
Highlights vs Existence (Refs: Alphas)
Slayerz vs Fury (Refs: Amazeballs)
Highlights vs Amazeballs (Refs: Slayerz)
Alphas vs Existence (Refs: Fury)
Slayerz vs Alphas (Refs: Existence)
Fury vs Amazeballs (Refs: Highlights)
Results and Standings After Week 4